top of page

No eggs yet!

Hello everyone!

It has been a couple days since the last update, we were holding off from updating until we had chicks, which we were expecting to be Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. We are now on Thursday and nothing to report yet on the chick front, though we are hopeful later today or tomorrow. Getting them to hatch before the weekend would be huge!

The large amount of rain we have gotten has caused a few of our fence posts to fall over, but one of our coordinators Caleb was out early this morning to check on Nancy & Bo and put them back into place. Don has also been out religiously each morning keeping an eye on the pair for us.

We cannot wait for our eggs to hatch, we will let you all know as soon as it happens!

43 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Another Plover?

It has been a rather interesting couple of days here at Sauble Beach. Caleb and Georgia were out yesterday morning to move the perimeter fencing back to where it should be. It had been moved closer to

Rain, Rain, Rain...

If you have looked at the weather forecast recently you will know that we are looking at a week or so of straight rain. This is not necessarily bad news though as it will give Nancy and Bo a break fro

High Water

The water levels at the beach are still very high. We were hoping to be able to move the fencing back to the original position, but given the forecast for the next few days we have decided to hold off


bottom of page