Search

High Water

The water levels at the beach are still very high. We were hoping to be able to move the fencing back to the original position, but given the forecast for the next few days we have decided to hold off on doing that. This is okay however as Nancy and Bo are doing very well. We had several interested people come up to us yesterday and today which we always love, and they even got to see an incubation switch!


Nancy seems to be taking advantage of Bo's inexperience and makes him do the longer shifts on the nest while she wanders about, I guess that is the luxury you get when you get as old as her. There is not too much other news to report, check back tomorrow for some more updates!


3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

No eggs yet!

Hello everyone! It has been a couple days since the last update, we were holding off from updating until we had chicks, which we were expecting to be Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. We are now on Thursd

Another Plover?

It has been a rather interesting couple of days here at Sauble Beach. Caleb and Georgia were out yesterday morning to move the perimeter fencing back to where it should be. It had been moved closer to

Rain, Rain, Rain...

If you have looked at the weather forecast recently you will know that we are looking at a week or so of straight rain. This is not necessarily bad news though as it will give Nancy and Bo a break fro